I've had an absolutely fantastic summer since moving.
Some of my highlights have been....
- Kayaking in the sunshine,
- Swimming in the lake with my sister when an Osprey dives by us and catches a fish next to us,
- Floating down the channel on an air bed.
- Hiking in the forest with fresh bear poo along the trail.
- Fruit picking and picking the most biggest apricots I've ever seen.
- Learning how to process fruit for canning
- Looking after Chickens, Chicks, Ducks and Ducklings
- Camping in a forest up the mountain
- Waking up in the middle of the night thinking there was a rat in the sleeping bag with me. It was in fact a pocket knife.
- Eating marshmallows around a campfire
- Having soulful yoga lessons from a soon to be yoga teacher.
- Seeing a bear, lots of chipmunks, golden eagles, turkey vultures and watching fawns pass by while having a morning coffee.
- Watching the planes that scoop up water on the lake and let the water fall onto the forest fire.
- Attending a beautiful PowWow
- Being surrounded with stunning vineyards and wineries.
- Learning that paint dries super fast when the temperature is in the high 30's and your living in semi desert area.
- I've enjoyed painting several commissions. One XL painting is off to Texas today.
I really have been having the time of my life!
Don't forget to keep an eye on my shop for new paintings shortly.
I can't wait to show you! In the meantime here is a glimpse at some of the commissions.